Code of Ethics
Alchemist Tarot Code of Ethics
- I genuinely care about the well being of my clients, and wish to help guide you towards the best possible outcome for you at all times.
- All Readings are strictly Private & Confidential. I will not share them with Third Party.
- Tarot Reading does not Predict the Future but is based on the Probable Outcome of Events which is influenced by your behaviour, and the people around you. Any decisions you make will change the direction of your path and the outcome going forward.
- A Tarot Reading is a two way process. I will ask questions, particularly on a Telephone Reading or in person where necessary, and expect the involvement of the client in their reading. This helps the cards to yield more information, this enabling the Reading to open up and expand.
- Tarot Reading is not absolute or carved in stone. As a Tarot Reader, I will offer my opinion and advice, but will not interfere with the Free Will of the client. Any decisions made or Actions taken by the client as a result of a Tarot Reading are the sole responsibility of the client,
- In Tarot no card is viewed as totally negative as each has something to teach us. All cards represent part of the Human Experience of Life. The Death card does not carry a meaning of physical death but one of Lberation from a negatiive situation or the end of a particular cycle in our life. It suggests change, transformation and transition. The release of the old to make room for the new, It is not a card to be feared.
- I do not give specific Financial, Legal, Medical or Pregnancy related advice that i am not Professionally Qualified to do so.
- My Readings are Compassionate and Constructive , I give Readings to Empower the client.
- My Readings are honest in what i see and I will not give false hope or empty promises in order to keep the client happy.
- I will encourage you to follow your own intuition and trust your instincts when moving forward
- I will be compassionate and sensitive to your feelings and will not judge or condemn.
- I do not give Readings to persons under the age of 18.
- I reserve the right to refuse to provide a reading at any time if i do not feel it is appropriate.
- I cannot do a Third Party Reading without that persons express written permission.
- I will never refuse a client a Tarot Reading on the Grounds of Race, Colour, Religious Belief, Disability or Sexual Orientation.
( Tarot Reading is for Entertainment Purposes Only)
Tarot Reading is subject to interpretation and should not be taken as Absolute. A Tarot Reading is never 100% accurate. All Tarot Readings given by me are for entertainment purposes only, and no guarantee can be given as to the accuracy of a Reading. A Tarot Reading does not replace Professional Medical/Legal/Business Opinion and Advice. It will not Force you to follow a particular Course of Action, or attempt to exert any form of Control over your Free-Will and Common Sense. The contents of a Tarot Reading are not legally binding. Any Decisions made, or Actions taken by you as a result of your Tarot Reading are your sole Responsibility and have not been Forced Upon You, by me, your Tarot Reader. I assume no legal liability for any damages, losses, or other consequences of any client decisions, subsequent to, or based on, my Tarot readings. Please use your own Common Sense and Judgement at all times. It is only with the Complete Understanding and Acceptance of the above that your Reading will take place.
I do not offer Tarot Readings to anyone under 18 years of age. By accepting this reading you confirm you are 18 years of age or over.